Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UNemployed

Being unemployed is the opposite of being EMployed. That is where I am right now. I was laid off due to lack of work available in my company on Friday the 12th. I signed up on unemployment on Monday and babysat for my old boss yesterday. I know that God is taking care of me financially and that this in many ways this is His hand in my life. I will continue to praise Him and believe in Him with every ounce of my being. To God be the glory for the things that He has done. Maybe I will have more time to blog... LOL! I will keep you posted.
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Today do as St. Patrick and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Leading all men to the salvation that only Christ can give!

2 comments:

Onna said...

I'm sorry to hear about your unemployment sweetie. I too know that God has a plan that is bigger than anything you can see right now!

Many prayers for you!

Shawnna said...

Thanks so much Onna! I figure I have joined a large number of Americans right now.
God is taking care of us in big ways! He is AWESOME!